[Insight-users] Compilation error of itk 4.2 with VS 2005

Wang,Mengjiao menjiawan at gmail.com
Wed May 15 19:12:15 EDT 2013

Hi, all,

I encountered some error when I tried to compile itk 4.2 with VS2005.
The error was about gdcmDSED. VS2005 can not open the source code of
gdcmUNExplicitDataElement.cxx and a bunch of other code files. But
according to the building log, the compiler has already find the full
path of the file. Then I tried to specify the path manually in the
properties of gdcmDSED project, it still didn't work.

Does anybody have any suggestion for this situation?

Thanks in advance.

MJ