[Insight-users] ITK 4.3.2: wrapping external python modules

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue May 7 11:46:00 EDT 2013

Hi Antoine,

Building additional Python modules against installed ITK is likely not
working at this time.  Please consider submitting a patch:

  http://insightsoftwareconsortium.github.io/ITKBarCamp-doc/CommunitySoftwareProcess/SubmitAPatchToGerrit/index.html

or making an entry in the issues tracker

  https://issues.itk.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa

with a link to the code you would like to make work.

Thanks,
Matt