[Insight-users] Override SetFixedImageRegion() in itk::ImageToImageMetric

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Mon Jul 22 11:20:42 EDT 2013

Hi Sureerat,

The v4 RegistrationMethods have a more flexible image domain
specification framework -- creating new methods of the v4 versions may
be able to perform as you would like.

However, if you are using ImageRegistrationMethod and need that method
virtual, you are encouraged to submit a patch as explained here:

   http://insightsoftwareconsortium.github.io/ITKBarCamp-doc/CommunitySoftwareProcess/SubmitAPatchToGerrit/index.html

Thanks,
Matt