[Insight-users] Convolution with a complex kernel

Jesse Ross-Jones jesse.rj at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 03:48:38 EDT 2013

Dear ITK Users and devs,

In order to use the Gabor filter on an image, I need to generate a complex
(combined real and imaginary) kernel. I have done this using the
ComposeImageFilter. Following I need to compute the convolution of the
image with this complex kernel. However, I find that the Convolution
filters and FFTConvolution filter does not seem to accept a complex type as
kernel.

Is there a Convolution filter existing that can use a complex kernel?

Many thanks,
Jesse