[Insight-users] ITK+QT

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Fri Sep 14 03:53:02 EDT 2012

Dear Huier,
ITK and Qt are two independent libraries and work independently. Your
problem is not related to Qt.

It seems a project configuration error, related to the CMakeLists.txt. Make
sure in your project's CMake you are linking it (TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES) to
the ITK_LIBRARIES.

Anyway, when compiling ITK, if you are compiling it as shared library, a
single dll is produced, ITKCommon.dll
Make sure you have the environment variable ITK_DIR pointing to the folder
where you have your ITKConfig.cmake, and make sure your program is using
this and not other versions.
Make sure you are providing CMake with the corresponding ITK_DIR path (same
as above).
Make sure you have compiled ITK for each configuration (debug, release,
etc.) you want to build your project for.

If you are not using CMake to configure your project, using it will be of
help in order to avoid these kind of errors.

You will proably find other related posts that may help you through the
process.

Kind regards,
JON HAITZ