[Insight-users] has ORFEO been used with medical images and/or ITK preprocessing?

Audette, Michel A. maudette at odu.edu
Wed Oct 10 17:08:16 EDT 2012

Dear members of the ITK users community,

I'm thinking of having my Advanced Medical Image Analysis class play with some of the classification methods available with ORFEO. I've pinged their users list with this question, but have not heard back...

Is there anyone with experience in using ORFEO with medical images and/or ITK preprocessing successfully?

Cheers,

Michel

Michel Audette, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor,
Department of Modeling, Simulation and Visualization Engineering,
Old Dominion University,
Norfolk, VA.