[Insight-users] ITKCommon-4.2.dll is missing while running exe

Tabassum Husain tabbu at live.com
Thu Nov 29 02:41:27 EST 2012

Hi ITK users,
I am using visual studio 2008 to build ITK programs. Its making exe but while running it following error occurred:
The Program can't start because ITKCommon-4.2.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
I build ITK again and checked in bin folder there is ITKCommon-4.2.dll present but while running exe its showing same error.I copied that dll in same directory then it is working but it is not solution for me to each time in a new project i copy that dll to folder.
Before this I was working with MinGW compiler to build ITK but it was giving error with same lib file in build. So I switched to MSVC to build.Is this lib file having some problem?
Please suggest me solution.
Thanks,Tabbu