[Insight-users] SimpleITK GrayscaleFillholeImageFilter for 3D image volume

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Nov 16 09:17:01 EST 2012

Hello Sebastian,

Your description that "it does not work" seems lacking. It does not provide enough information for me to reproduce your problem. ITK has some tests with this filter which ensures that it would in 3D as does SimpleITK.

A quick check seems like the results are OK to me:

img = - sitk.GaussianSource()
sitk.Show( img )
sitk.Show( sitk.GrayscaleFillhole( img ) )
sitk.Show( sitk.GrayscaleFillhole( img )-img )

Brad