[Insight-users] SimpleITK cannot build

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Sun Nov 4 12:03:36 EST 2012

Hello Lisa,

Building SimpleITK with the superbuild ( it just build the required SWIG and ITK versions along with SimpleITK ), is described in the getting started [1] section linked from the faq. If there are parts that are unclear or need further explanation please let us know that that is can be improved.

However, it sounds like getting the binaries is where you should go to get started.

[1]http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_4/SimpleITK/GettingStarted

Brad