[Insight-users] Reading DICOM private tags

Sohan Ranjan sohan.ranjan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 00:46:54 EST 2012

I have the gdcm2.2. When I select the ITK_USE_SYSTEM_GDCM while Cmaking
ITK4.0, CMake does find the GDCM bin folder correctly. However while
compiling ITK, I always end up with the error

LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'gdcmMSFF.lib'

although in the GDCM bin, I do see all the libraries (just to be overly
cautious, I have build all types of libraries, release/debug/... of the
GDCM).
Sohan