[Insight-users] itk DicomImageViewer. Where is it?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 10:19:44 EST 2012

ITKApps for 4.0 has a super build option that will build a proper ITK,
VTK and fltk.

You will need to get the latest version from git.

One you clone ITKApps with:
git clone git://itk.org/ITKApps.git
Then
mkdir ITKApps-build
cd ITKApps-build
cmake ../ITKApps/Superbuild
make

This is a new option for ITKApps and will appear along with the ITK4.1 release.

The super build should work on linux and windows. The Mac version is
not yet working.