[Insight-users] my 3D version of NeighborhoodConnectedImageFilter is crashing

Lee Periolat periolat at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 12:59:05 EDT 2012

Hello all,

I wrote a 3D version of NeighborshoodConnectedImageFilter.cxx
following a previous email which showed the diff between
ConfidenceConnected.cxx and ConfidenceConnected3D.cxx.  My new version
compiles, but when I run it it crashes after about 10 seconds.  No
exception is thrown.  I can't figure out what to do next to debug the
problem.  Perhaps I am running out of memory because I am using a 3D
image?   Unfortunately I don't know how to direct my program to
allocate more memory.

I have attached my code in a file.   Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Lee Periolat