[Insight-users] Writing Analyze file and specifying header properties

Sara Rolfe smrolfe at u.washington.edu
Mon Apr 2 18:43:17 EDT 2012

Hello,

I would like to read a file of bmp images and write them as a
3DAnalyze image.  I have implemented this using the
ImageSeriesReader.  However, when the output is written as an Analyze
volume, the default values for orientation and voxel resolution are
incorrect.  This causes the output image to be mirrored.  I've not
been able to find an explanation of how to set these properties and
would appreciate help figuring this out.

Thanks,
Sara