[Insight-users] itk::Mesh and itk::QuadEdgeMesh converter

Gao, Yi gaoyi.cn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 09:32:47 EDT 2011

Dear Alex,

Thank you for the reply!

I'm trying to use the smoothing filter Arnaud and you contributed. The
triangles it gives are much better shaped than the vtk's windowed sinc
filter!

But my main pipeline is in VTK so in fact I want to convert from
vtkPolyData with QE mesh. Since I have converter between vtkPolyData
<--> itk::Mesh, then the missing step is itk::Mesh <-->QE mesh. That
is where the problem comes from. :)

So I'll just get an itk::Mesh and feed it to the smoothing filter for
QE mesh, I will try that out!

Thanks again! :)

Best,
yi