[Insight-users] Get global leveset image

Arnaud Gelas arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 28 03:17:55 EST 2011

Hi Hui,

If you use the ITKLevelSetsv4 module, you may want to have a look at
the module ITKLevelSetsv4Visualization module.
In this module, you'd find classes and tests to display the evolution
of a level-set interface in the 2D case, but also how to create a
level-set image for any kind of representation.
These classes and examples are implementing Juan's comment, but using
the new ITK level set framework.

To be able to use this code, you'd have to use the latest version
available on the master branch using git, or wait couple of hours that
the new release candidate tag is created.

If you work with the ITKLevelSets module, you'd need to implement
similar thing based on this framework.

Best,
Arnaud