[Insight-users] Borland Makefiles problem

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu May 26 12:58:11 EDT 2011

Hi Nawshin,

Any reason to use such an old version of ITK ?

---

1) When you use CMake to configure ITK for Borland,

                       you get "Makefiles".

    There will not be any ITK.dsw. Such file is only
    created when you generate projects for Visual Studio.

2)  To build ITK using the Borland makefiles, you
      simply need to go to the command line and
      type "make"....  BUT, first you have to make
      sure that you installed the Borland 5.5. compiler
      correctly and that the "make" tool of Borland is
      in your path.

3)   Go to the command line (MS-DOS command window)
      change directories to go into the binary directory that
      you configured with CMake.

       and type "make"