[Insight-users] Link to library missing

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu May 26 12:02:23 EDT 2011

Hi Philippe,

The "LightObject" class should be in the ITKCommon library.

--

It looks like you are manually writing  the Makefile for your
project, instead of using CMake to generate the Makefile

Is that the case ?

Do you really need to write your own Makefile ?

If so, Could you please post your full Makefile to the list ?

It looks like there is a bug on it.

Note that in Linux the order of the libraries in the
link line is important....

     Luis