[Insight-users] cmake couldn't find ITK-4.0

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Mon May 16 17:01:31 EDT 2011

Hello guys,
I have a silly question about cmake and ITK.
Usually, when I pulled the code and built ITK myself (even in version
4.0), and tried to compile my code against it, cmake was able to find
the installed ITK. After some update of the code in GIT it is not able
to do it anymore. Now every project I try to compile using it, I have
to tell cmake to use the ITKConfig.cmake file, which was installed in
the build process in /usr/local/lib/cmake/ITK-4.0
Is there anything I can do to avoid this? I'm thinking about copying
the ITKConfig.cmake to some 'standard' place or something like that. I
thought when you perform 'make install' in the ITK build dir it was
automatically done, but I guess I was wrong.
I guess if I use /usr as the install prefix everythin will work, but I
don't really want to do that.
Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
                  Juan