[Insight-users] help with code

Vincent Garcia vincent.garcia at inria.fr
Tue Jun 7 07:22:09 EDT 2011

It should be A(i,j) and not A[i,j] .

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen320/html/classitk_1_1Matrix.html#a36a2d0bf5ced1f359da76358506e0948

Vincent

----- Original Message -----

From: "Sergio Vera" <sergio.vera at alma3d.com>
To: "David Soto" <sotin1985 at gmail.com>
Cc: insight-users at itk.org
Sent: Tuesday, 7 June, 2011 1:15:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Insight-users] help with code

Hi Unless I'm missing some strange operator overloading, should lines 18 and 20 be something like A[i][j] instead of A[i,j]?

regards

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 12:37 PM, David Soto < sotin1985 at gmail.com > wrote:

Hi I have some problems with the next code:

typedef T InputPixelType;
typedef float OutputPixelType;
typedef itk::Image< InputPixelType, 3 > InputImageType;
typedef itk::Image< OutputPixelType, 3 > OutputImageType;

InputImageType::PointType lpsPoint;
InputImageType::IndexType indexArtery;

lpsPoint[0] = artery[0];
lpsPoint[1] = artery[1];
lpsPoint[2] = artery[2];

vnl_matrix<double> A(26,26);

for ( int i = 0 ; i < imageVector.size() ; i++ )
{

for (int i=0; i<26; i++)
{
for(int j=0; j<26; j++)
{
if (i<=j) {

A[i,j]=(4*(imageVector[i-j]->GetPixel(indexArtery))+(imageVector[i-j-1]->GetPixel(indexArtery))+(imageVector[i-j+1]->GetPixel(indexArtery)))/6;
}
else A[i,j]=0;

}
}

in imageVector I previously put 26 diferents CT volums.

And when I go to compile it, I get some mistakes,in the line number 18 (bucle if... A[i,j]=...) they say It's not possible make the conversion 'InputPixelType' to 'double*' , 'int' to 'double* , 'OutputPixelType' to 'double*' and 'unsigned long' to 'double*'

And another mistake in the line number 20 (else A[i,j]=0;) that say: the left operator must be value L

I hope anyone could help me, thank you so much