[Insight-users] question (for lydia ng perhaps)

Rick Frank rickf at fullspectrumsw.com
Thu Aug 4 12:00:17 EDT 2011

Hi,

This is a question perhaps for Dr. Ng, but could be answered by anyone from the ITK developer group I suppose.

Are the results in the RIRE database results area equivalent to the current ITK code, or are there new results?

That is, the algorithms in ITK achieve those results (?)

Are there any other benchmark results to check?

The dates in the RIRE site are from 2001 -2002 so I was wondering if there have been any new improvements (not saying the results are not good, of course).

Thanks

Rick