[Insight-users] itk example data

li xiuli xl.li.ia.ac at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 06:39:01 EDT 2011

Hi,all

dose anybody know where to download the example data and testing data?

the itk package contains some data, but it's not complete.

for example, \Examples\Segmentation\DeformableModel1.cxx

it doesn't define the data name, then I cannot find the corresponding data.

so can we download this data from web or we should generate data ourself?

thanks a lot!

 Best Regards,
Xiuli Li
2011-08-02

Xiuli Li, PhD Candidate

Automation,
              Chinese Academy of Sciences
E-Mail:       lixiuli at fingerpass.net.cn or xl.li.ia.ac at gmail.com
Web:          http://www.mitk.net/
Phone(O):     +86-10-82628760
Address:      Room 931, Automation Building, No.95 Zhongguancun East Road,
Beijing, China
Post-Code:    100190