[Insight-users] tetrahedral meshes from a set of medical images

Dawood Masslawi masslawi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 12:43:36 EST 2010

There are some FEM examples in the example directory of the ITK.
Regards,
Dawood Masslawi

Dear Dawood,

thank you for your reply. Do you know an example about it?

From: Dawood Masslawi <masslawi at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Insight-users] tetrahedral meshes from a set of medical images
To: insight-users at itk.org
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2010, 9:50 AM

Dear H. B.,Yes, ITK can generate 3D tetrahedral meshes but I'm not sure aboutthe quality, maybe it's better to try it yourself and see the results.Regards,Dawood Masslawi