[Insight-users] itk 3.18 compilation with external vxl installationa

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 11:14:53 EDT 2010

Moti,

We apologize for the time you had to spend to debug this issue. ITK is
committed to protect its customers' investments and we try to maintain
a backward compatible API as best we can. We do have to rely on 3rd
party packages and in some cases, these packages have a looser
backward compatibility policy. We will try to address this issue
inside ITK by changing the vnl usage within the FEM code.

Thank you for your patience,

Bill