[Insight-users] Wrapping of new label processing filters

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Jan 26 17:46:32 EST 2010

Hi Lassi,

The wrappers for that contrib are not in WrapITK 0.3. You have to
check out wrapitk from the svn repository to use them. Be sure to also
use a fresh ITK cvs check out to avoid build errors.

I'm thinking to release wrapitk 0.4 when ITK 3.18 will be out.

Unfortunately, all the classes from the contribution have not been
included in ITK, so you still have to build the contrib as an external
project to get all the filters.

The latest version can be found at

   http://mima2.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/binaryAttributeMorphology/binaryAttributeMorphology.tar.gz

Regards,