[Insight-users] Placing two 2D orthogonal angiograms across each other in 3D space?

Gaurav Sharda gaurav.sharda.uiowa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 19:15:01 EST 2010

Hie!

Thanks a lot for your help till now.. Really appreciate it.

I had one more thing to ask..

I have two orthogonal views of the 2D brain angiograms. Is there any way in
ITK by which I can just overlap these two slices i.e., one in each view (but
orthogonal) perpendicular to each other in a 3D space??? I mean just place
one image and then cut the second image through the first at the centre.

Can someone suggest any ideas which I could try???

Regards,
Gaurav.