[Insight-users] Danielsson DistanceMap - Unable to allocate memory for image

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Feb 23 09:31:03 EST 2010

The solution is to add more memory to your machine and/or run a 64 bit
operating system that take advantage of the added memory.

  If you can NOT do that then you will probably have to rewrite the
code using a paging scheme that pages in/out of memory from hard disk
space in order to work with the data.

Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio