[Insight-users] Imagemask for registration: possible to create non-structured mask?

michiel mentink michael.mentink at st-hughs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Feb 22 12:23:02 EST 2010

I have a segmented 3D volume in binary format (foreground, background).

I'd like to convert this into an image mask, so I can rigidly register the
segmented volume, using the mask, to its' original, unsegmented volume.
(I'm basically extending the imageRegistration8 example).

Is it possible to create a non-structured 3D mask? (with random entries
for mask points)

Has anybody got an example how to do so?

cheers,
Michael