[Insight-users] Which Kernel transform to use with Point Set Registration

Aya El Gebeely aya.elgebeely at symbyo.com
Thu Feb 18 10:28:23 EST 2010

Hi Luis, Thanks a lot for your reply..

I can have the same number of point set for the both images, so I selected
itkThinPlateSplineKernelTransform.h to use as my transform method..

It gives me the mappedPoints, but what I need is the transformation values
[i.e Transform along X and Y] as well as the Transformation Matrix..

To be able to apply the transformation on the image we want to register..

I'll be glade to show me how I could get these values ..

Thanks in advance,
Aya R.