[Insight-users] a black slice by using GridImageSource

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Feb 6 12:33:06 EST 2010

Hi Xi,

Are you sure that these intermediate
slides are completely black ?

They should contain isolated pixels that
are ON, every 8 pixels.

Note that this is a 3D grid, so when you
visit the slices in a 2D view, you will see
one slice with a 2D grid, and then, the
next slice will contain only ON pixels in
the nodes of the previous slice.

doing a iso-contour extraction should
show you a 3D grid structurs.

You can download ParaView from