[Insight-users] Apply filter only on a specific region ?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Feb 5 12:50:23 EST 2010

Hi Steve,

Since what you want to get as output is an image that
has the same size as the input image, with only a subregion
being modified, you should use a pipeline such as:

      1) RegionOfInterestImageFilter
      2) MedianFilter
      3) PastImageFilter

Where the PasteImageFilter will combine the output
of the Median, with the original input image.