[Insight-users] itk::BSplineDownsampleImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Feb 5 12:44:59 EST 2010

Hi Jef,

Could you please describe in more detail what you mean by

                     "portraited half in Y -dimension?"

if you could post a screenshot that will be great.

It will help us a lot to track the potential source of the problem.

FYI, please note that one of the recent changes in ITK is that
the coordiantes of pixels are now copmuted consistently at the
center of the pixel. This applies to the BSpline Grids as well,
and had an impact on what gets to be considered to be inside
and outside of the image.

(this may or may not be related to the change in behavior that
you are observing...)