[Insight-users] Generate a know transformation from coarse to finest

Xi Liang liangxi1986317 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 21:51:33 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I would like to generate a know Bspline transformation based on an input
image from coarse to fine grid.  I managed to generate a coarse grid spacing
of 40X40X40 voxels based on the code from InsightJournal and BsplineWarp
from repository.

 Then I want to halve the grid space until 5X5X5 voxel.  The problem is how
to composite transformation generated at different grid space.

A possible framework I can think of is

loop index from coarse to fine grid space
     randomly generate a transformation parameters
     apply the transformation using resampler
     resampler->SetInput(resampler ->GetOutput)
     resampler->Update();
end

I am not sure whether this will work, I am trying it out. Any suggestions
how to composite transformations?

Kind regards,

Xi