[Insight-users] Allocate Error

Neil Panjwani paniwani at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 16:02:27 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm new to ITK and I'm trying to work off of an existing project from 2
years ago using ITK version 2.4. The problem I'm currently facing is that
whenever an image is created, I get an error running the Allocate()
function. Specifically, I get the error:

Unhandled exception ..exe:
Microsoft C++ exception: std::bad_alloc at memory location

The project relies heavily on creating new images and allocating them. How
can I fix this error?

Thanks in advance.

- Neil

--