[Insight-users] LandmarkWarping2.cxx artifact

Sara Rolfe smrolfe at u.washington.edu
Thu Apr 29 18:15:18 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am testing DeformableRegistration7.cxx and would like to generate my
own example data.  I have a 3D image and would like to warp it using
landmark warping.  I am using the example LandmarkWarping2.cxx to do
this.  My problem is that when I warp the image I get a result that
has a plane on one or more edges of the image.  When I use a landmark
file that has no difference between the original and transformed
points, I get no error in the output.   I am using the same image for
the moving and fixed image since I assume they should stay in the same
space.
Please let me know if you have any idea what might cause artifacts in
the output of LandmarkWarping2.cxx.
Thanks,
Sara