[Insight-users] Adding Kolmogorov graph classes?

Moti Freiman freiman at cs.huji.ac.il
Tue Sep 29 05:03:32 EDT 2009

Hi,
You may take a look at our submission to the insight-journal:
http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/315
It used the boost graph library (BGL)  for computing geodesics with
the Dijkstra's algorithm.
Since Kolomgorov's min-cut algorithm is also implemented in BGL you
may use the same idea
(actually we did it, but didn't publish it in the insight-journal yet).
I think that writing itk wrapper to BGL overcome the possible patent issues.
Luis, What do you think about it?
Moti

--
__