[Insight-users] "Topological image coordinates" ?

motes motes mort.motes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 19:08:22 EDT 2009

After a few tests I arrive to the following conclusion:

1) "Traditionally" physical image coordinates:

 (0,512)            (512,512)
     | - - - - - - - - - - - |
     |                       |
     |                       |
     |                       |
     |                       |
     | - - - - - X  - - - - |
   (0,0)               (0,512)

2) ITK index, size and image Region:

 (0,0)                (512,0)
(0,512)              (512,512)

X has index (256, 512). And the specified index is the upper left
corner of the region with a specified size.

correct?