[Insight-users] Reading MHD/RAW problem

itkvtk123 at gmx.net itkvtk123 at gmx.net
Wed Sep 16 09:29:01 EDT 2009

Thank you for the answers.
But the example in Testing/Code/IO/itkMetaImageIoTest does *not* work either for my files.

Output:

MetaImage: M_ReadElements: data not read completely
   ideal = 5242880 : actual = 131072
Image (01456440)
  RTTI typeinfo:   class itk::Image<unsigned short,3>
  Reference Count: 2
  Modified Time: 193
  Debug: Off
  Observers:
    none
  Source: (01451D48)
  Source output index: 0
  Release Data: Off
  Data Released: False
  Global Release Data: Off
  PipelineMTime: 10
  UpdateMTime: 194
  LargestPossibleRegion:
    Dimension: 3
    Index: [0, 0, 0]
    Size: [256, 256, 20]
  BufferedRegion:
    Dimension: 3
    Index: [0, 0, 0]
    Size: [256, 256, 20]
  RequestedRegion:
    Dimension: 3
    Index: [0, 0, 0]
    Size: [256, 256, 20]
  Spacing: [1.6, 1.6, 2]
  Origin: [0, 0, 0]
  Direction:
1 0 0
0 1 0
0 0 1

  IndexToPointMatrix:
  1.6 0 0
0 1.6 0
0 0 2

  PointToIndexMatrix:
  0.625 0 0
0 0.625 0
0 0 0.5

  PixelContainer:
    ImportImageContainer (01456608)
      RTTI typeinfo:   class itk::ImportImageContainer<unsigned long,unsigned sh
ort>
      Reference Count: 1
      Modified Time: 191
      Debug: Off
      Observers:
        none
      Pointer: 014D0020
      Container manages memory: true
      Size: 1310720
      Capacity: 1310720
region ImageRegion (00FBFF40)
  Dimension: 3
  Index: [0, 0, 0]
  Size: [256, 256, 20]

As you can see in the first two lines, the image is still not read completely.
I tried several pixeltypes (signed short, unsigned short, float, ...) but none of them made the image read completely.

Any help appreciated.