[Insight-users] scaling an object (not an image) ?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Sep 13 10:54:01 EDT 2009

Hi Juliette,

Since the object is already pixelized, there is not an easy way to rescale
it.

One way to go is to do:

1) Crop the region around the object (with the RegionOfInterestFilter)
2) Resample it at the scale that you want (with the AffineTransform
    and the ResampleImageFilter)
3) Use image iterators in order to paste it back into the original image,
     or use the PastImageFilter.