[Insight-users] Speeding up the evaluation of the itk::Gaussian?

motes motes mort.motes at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 10:41:53 EDT 2009

I am using Visual Studio 2008. I have tried:

Build -> Configuration Manager ...

And from there chosing "Release". But when I compile I get the error:

Error	12	fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'ITKCommon.lib'

This error does not pop up if I choose the "Debug" configuration (default).

In a previous post I was told to use cmake to build a release build.