No subject

Wed Oct 7 22:37:18 EDT 2009

in the GDCM version that we have with ITK, and that
potentially it may have been fixed in GDCM 2.0.

At least, it seems that this is what we concluded here:

http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2009-October/033305.html

after several email exchanges and experiments on your side.

I still don't see why should relate to Qt in any way,
unless:

a) There is a memory issue, such as an uninitialized variable,
     or a singleton that is initialized in an incorrect order, or

b) QT may define symbols that are conflicting with GDCM
    symbols.

Could you please file a bug report in the bug tracker ?
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/my_view_page.php

--------
On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 4:05 AM, Sebastian Ganger <s.ganger at hotmail.com> wro=
te: