[Insight-users] IJ Test that will fail

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Tue Oct 27 11:56:27 EDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-10-27 at 11:18 -0400, Luis Ibanez wrote:
> Kevin,
>

> > The error shows up in background pixels near the piece boundaries.
> >

>                            This is an important clue.
>

> The Fast Marching method uses very large values to mark pixels
> that have not been visited yet by the propagation front.
>
> It may well be that when distributing the computation, your code
> is accumulating these large values. We won't be able to tell for
> sure until your code is posted somewhere...

I'm working on an IJ submission now.

I've been attaching the code to many of my recent e-mails, but it has
been changing as I moved along.

For good measure I'll tar the whole thing up and post it at
http://crab-lab.zool.ohiou.edu/kevin/MPIFastMarching.tar.bz2

I'm sorry it's a little big (183M) it has the input image a few output
images, and my IJ submission directory with everything in a data
directory and a testing directory with all of the output again...