[Insight-users] UnaryFunctorImageFilter and MetaDataDictionnary

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 11:35:58 EDT 2009

I don't think we need another dictionary. As Jim Miller noted in the
original bug report

we could copy the dictionary in the CopyInformation method in ProcessObject.

I just checked all of the itk Code/ directories. For the most part,
only IO classes use or encapsulate meta data dictionary information.

I think we can safely copy the meta data dictionary as Jim suggested.

I'll investigate further.