[Insight-users] Question about Image Import Filter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Oct 25 17:20:32 EDT 2009

Hi Aya,

The error of "Access violation exception" typically
happens when the pixel buffer that has been passed
to the import filter:

A) Is not allocated, or
B) When it is not of the right size (in number of pixels), or
C) When the pixel type is of incorrect size

Please post to the mailing list the following information:

1) Size of  your image (number of pixels along X, Y, Z)
2) Pixel type (char, int, float ?)
3) The lines of code where you configured the import filter.