[Insight-users] Registering PET and MR images

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 15:12:53 EDT 2009

Hi John,

I would  recommend you investigate
itk::MattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric.

You can read about this metric in the ITK Software Guide (chapter 8):
     http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

There are a number of examples which demonstrate how to use this
particular metric:
    Examples\Registration\ImageRegistration4.cxx
    Examples\Registration\ImageRegistration11.cxx
    Examples\Registration\ImageRegistration13.cxx
    Examples\Registration\ImageRegistration16.cxx

Hope this helps.

Regards, Dan