[Insight-users] Fwd: HybridSegmentationFuzzyVoronoi build problems

Peter pbnoel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 06:28:01 EDT 2009

Hi Luis,

I guess, I fixed the problem. At my initial installation of visual
studio I did not add the patented stuff in Cmake. Later I added them
and compiled again. Unfortunately that was not working. However, I
recompiled the whole itk package and now everything works fine. In any
case thank you for your help...

Thanks, Peter