[Insight-users] MPI Fast Marching

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Oct 20 12:10:34 EDT 2009

Hi Kevin,

This is great !

I hope you are planning on submitting it to the Insight Journal.

Regarding your point about the float comparison, I agree with
you in that an exact comparison is unrealistic.  You may want
to consider the use of the following "epsilon" values:

              vcl_numeric_limits<double>::epsilon()
              vcl_numeric_limits<float>::epsilon()

as tolerances for the comparison.

Another option is to use the value: