[Insight-users] VTK Button event of interactor

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 16:06:35 EDT 2009

David,

These small examples are great additions to vtk.

A couple of suggestions:

1) Use vtkSmartPointer to avoid having to manage memory. We should
encourage new users to use vtkSmartPointer.
2) Provide a small CMakeLists.txt file. Users can cut and paste it. It
will provide the proper libraries.

I did 1) and 2) in these examples (motivated by your early examples)
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/Create_models_from_labeled_volume_data_(Discrete_MarchingCubes)
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/Create_cubes_from_labeled_volume_data

Bill