[Insight-users] Using ITK with visual studio and not cmake

Mark Roden mmroden at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 13:16:51 EDT 2009

OWhat about the build structure?  Is it possible to use itk without
cmake?  Now that I've found vnl_math, there's now a vcl_cmath file
that's missing.  It seems like there's a large, spread-out set of
headers.  I'd assume that some master list of these include
directories must already exist somewhere, so that any code can be
compiled; where can I find that master list?

Mark