[Insight-users] Fwd: Deployment of ITK with CMakeSetup (issue with include directories)

Pete79 pkoniusz at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 19 13:02:00 EDT 2009

John M. Drescher wrote:

> You can change that in cmake-gui
> Set ITK_DIR and reconfigure / regenerate your application

Erm, that's what I've been trying to do. Though, I don't see an entry like
ITK_DIR. Adding it doesn't help. Also, my install source and 'where to
build' directories are sorted properly, but ALL_BUILD.vcproj still has
additional includes that refer to the install source directory. What am I
missing?

Cheers,
Peter