[Insight-users] Deployment of ITK with CMakeSetup (issue with include directories)

Pete79 pkoniusz at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 19 11:26:47 EDT 2009

Dear all.

Can you explain me why after deployment of ITK 3.16 with CMakeSetup, the
additional include directories in the whole ITK project (MSVC9) point at
source destination where the install copy is available? I was to delete it
after installing, and now it has to sit in there coz a bunch of projects
refer to this directory instead to the destination folder ...

Many thanks,
Peter